Trevin Sewell, RC
firstname.lastname@example.org | | 604-643-1714
TREVIN SEWELL, RC is a firm believer in growing businesses and organizations by recruiting the right people and building a positive workplace culture. Trevin has a relationship-oriented approach to recruitment, leveraging his business development experience and specific expertise in talent acquisition, marketing management, interviewing and personality assessments. Trevin’s business mindset and consultative approach make him well-suited to helping clients and candidates identify and achieve their goals.
Prior to joining Smith Legal Search, Trevin was a recruitment associate with a leading national recruitment firm. He is an experienced Registered Counsellor, Certified Sports Psychology Practitioner, and Certified Career Development Practitioner. Like most things in life, Trevin believes everything starts with a conversation. He brings a humanistic approach to his work and is committed to creating successful, long-term relationships.
Trevin studied Business Administration and Kinesiology at the University of the Fraser Valley before transitioning to Psychology and Organizational Leadership at Trinity Western University and UFV. He also holds a diploma in Immigration Law: Policies and Procedures from the University of British Columbia and is a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (Applicant).
Trevin is a passionate advocate for mental health and recovery. As a former competitive hockey player and junior hockey coach, Trevin has extensive experience in athlete and performance counselling, sport psychology coaching, addiction, depression, anxiety, and recovery coaching. He also works as a Subject Matter Expert for the Abbotsford Police Department’s Project Angel, an initiative aimed at combatting the opioid crisis in Abbotsford, BC.
- Diploma – Counselling Psychology w/ specialization in Substance Misuse and Addiction – VCCT, 2015
- Diploma – General Studies w/ specialization in Organizational Leadership & Business Admin – Trinity Western University and University of the Fraser Valley, 2010 & 2015
- Diploma – Immigration Law: Policies and Procedures – University of British Columbia – 2017
- Registered Counsellor – Association of Cooperative Counselling Therapists of Canada
- Certified Career Development Practitioner – BC Career Development Association
- Certified Sports Psychology Coach – Association for Applied Sport Psychology